RP idea, needs some advice.

Started by Hickory, September 27, 2015, 03:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

So I was seriously considering a Middle-Earth type redwall RP. Now, I have the basics sorted out but I still need a good quest idea. Are you willing to do this? Do you have an idea for it? Please respond before I continue.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

This sounds cool I have seen other people try a similar Idea perhaps you could take a look at what they did for ideas.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 27, 2015, 03:56:00 PM
As in, LOTR?
Yup.
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2015, 05:22:19 PM
This sounds cool I have seen other people try a similar Idea perhaps you could take a look at what they did for ideas.

Can you name a few?  :P

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Not sure... XP I just remember that around the time I joined there was a Redwall LOTR RP going on but I was a bit late to the party so I didn't join it. Try searching the RPing boards for the words Lord of the Rings or Hobbit or something like that.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

Cool, maybe i'll join, but maybe not, because I'm in too many non-redwall RP and crossover ones, and I feel detached.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, there was a LotR RP being planned at one point (before I joined), but it never got off the ground.  I believe it was called "Siege of Gondor."

Anyway, I'm interested in this!  I've thought of a Middle-earth RP before, but I wasn't sure what a good plot would be.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Id so join this Sage! Sounds like a neat idea!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Lady Amber

That sounds like a cool idea, Sage! I would probably join!