News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 29, 2015, 02:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

"Tell the sheriff what?"

Jack stepped out of the shadows of the surrounding forest, knife at the ready.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

"None o' your buisness," The other snarled and want for his sword but realized it wasn't there.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

"I dunno Robin. Unless you want some bricks, I'm not yer beast. Though, one o' us could sneak t' town n' buy some goods. Food for thought eh?" The Rabbut smirked at his awful pun, then took off his bandana and wiped off some grime from his outfit.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 07, 2015, 12:45:51 AM
"None o' your buisness," The other snarled and want for his sword but realized it wasn't there.
"Everything's my business mate. I'm a mercenary." He advanced toward the three guards, putting his knife back in its sheaf to show he meant no harm. But these guards looked desperate, so he kept his paw near his weapon.

Faiyloe

"Wells we's not tellin' yew so back off," The short rat of the trio spat.

"Well it looks like I'll be cooking tonight," Robin said and got up with a sigh, She was not a fan of cooking, but being an outlaw had its down sides and one was you had to do everything yourself "Midge, can you light the fire while I go get some things,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Jack didn't like the attitude of this rat. In a flash the dagger was back out and he was pressing it up against the guard's throat. "Say that again, mate. I didn't hear you."

Gonff the Mousethief

"Sure thing Robin!" With that, the rouge rabbit carried over his flint and steel, along with some small logs to a fire pit and began to kindle a fire until it was lashing itself fervently onto the wood.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Wassup folks, lets keep this going what do you say. Oh and cheers for Shrimp soup surprise!  :P

BIC:

Shoving aside a small frog Avis sat down on a tree stump watching Midge and Robin prepare the meal. Pulling out a selection of dainty instruments he set to work on his damaged lute. His work went well but it was a tedious and difficult task. Looking up a smile spread across his face and he couldn't resist a small jibe at the impromptu cooks. "Robin your culinary skills are considerably less shoot and hit then your bow. Though we may survive yet another night as long as we are not subjected to your shrimp soup surprise again."

Lifting his instrument to a playing position Al'Tune plucked one of the strings experimentally. A glorious and ear grating twang resounded from the lute making the hedgehog grimace. "Ah but the woes of a musician." He lamented setting to work again.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

OOC-
My first post always stinks, forgive me. XP
IC-
Quetzal snuck up on Jack, also holding a dagger.
"Excuse me," he growled, pointing at the rat with the paw that wasn't holding his dagger, "What d'you think you're doin'? Let him go or I'll run you through."

Hickory

Jack smirked before hopping to one side, clear of Quetzal's dagger. "And who might you be, because you obviously don't know who I am."

Ashleg

Quetzal swapped his dagger for his cutlass and ground his teeth together angrily.
"Me? Are ye kidding? I'm the Sheriff!" The marten snapped.
"Yer either a foreigner or blind if yah don't know who I am. Now let go of the rat."

Hickory

Jack grinned. "And I'm Jack of Jamestown, the best and most well-known mercenary in the land." He winked at Quetzal. "You'd do well to leave me alone."

Ashleg

Quetzal frowned more when Jack grinned.
"'Tis so?" he growled through gritted teeth. "Then why didn't I know about you? Stop playing games, Jack, if that even is your name, an' let go of the rat before I chop yer tail into a million little pieces. You have 'till the count of three. One...Two..."

Hickory

Like greased lightning, Jack pulled out his sword and put it to the rat's throat. "How much do you value your soldier's life? Either back off or this own loses his life."

Ashleg

OOC-
Is Jack a good guy? I can't tell who's the villain right now. XD
IC-
Quetzal tightened his grip on the handle of his cutlass, staring at Jack through narrowed eyes.
"He never did anything to you," he spat, stepping back a couple paces though he still had his paw on his sword. "You listen to me, I'm the Sheriff. I told you to let him go, and I want it done now."
This would be reported to his boss, no doubt about it.