News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Robin Hood RP

Started by Faiyloe, September 29, 2015, 02:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: Jack is a mercenary. He fights for the highest bidder.

BIC: The weasel laughed. "I listen to nobody, least of all one of the Prince's little friends. You have no right to order me around."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

OOC-
Oh, okay. :)
IC-
"...Don't...Don't sass me!" Suddenly, Quetzal snarled in a way which was similar to how an angry cat would do it and lunged at Jack with his claws outstretched, aiming to either knock him away from the rat, pin him down, or both.

Hickory

Jack pushed his hostage in front of Quetzal and leaped away, heading for the forest. Much as he wanted to annoy the sheriff, he had more important business. Robin Hood would probably pay good money for the location of the Sheriff.

Ashleg

Quetzal yelped and went down on top of the rat instead.
He scowled and stood up, pulling the rat up by the ears.
"Coward, swapping you fer him. Anyway, are you alright?"

LT Sandpaw

"I'm sure he's fine mate, though the wind 'as blown yonder weasel away faster n' the ladies can find me." A strapping young ferret had happened upon the scene standing loosely one paw resting on his cutlass, the other oh his hip.

"Perhaps ye should release yon rodent's ears afore you rip them out at the joints mate. Not good for the moral ye see." He stepped forward holding out his paw.

"Cap'n Luis Vonil of the southern lands. If I may be so bold in asking the name of this fine little cove here?" His voice held a sharp accent showing it wasn't his first language, he slipped up on some of the words however he was still understandable, and even used sailors' wording.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Quetzal snorted when he noticed the ferret, and rolled his eyes. Truth be told, the slightly overweight pine marten was jealous of Luis's looks. "My name's Quetzal, and I'm Sheriff. I'm sure the wind's takin' its time blowing him away, then, because you're pretty nasty looking...Louie Vonlittle or whatever they call ya."

LT Sandpaw

"Senor Quetzal? Mate you're name sure sounds strange, n' I have heard some strange names blowin' about." He covered a laugh with a sharp cough, raising a paw to his mouth. Taking his gaze off of the marten sheriff he looked over the sorry remnants of the three pursuers, all of whom were missing their weapons and one of which had no boots. Raising a eyebrow Luis turned back to the sheriff cross his arms.

"I must say, sherry, sherrtiff, sheriff, ah that's it. I must say if this is how ye dress n' arm you're soldiers... Well, lets leave it at that."

Ashleg

"Ha, ha, I wasn't born around here, so of course it'll sound strange to you...Lad." Quetzal said, trying his best to keep himself calm. He looked over his soldiers and scowled.
"I don't dress 'em like that, something probably happened ta them while I was gone," he spat, "I jus' got here."

Faiyloe

"IT was that blasted Robin 'ood, ambushed us on the road 'ere, 'ad twenty men she did, but I promise ya we fought dem off as best we could, but en de end dere where jus' to many of dem!" The weasel explained

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 12, 2015, 04:54:47 PM

OOC: Wassup folks, lets keep this going what do you say. Oh and cheers for Shrimp soup surprise!  :P

BIC:

Shoving aside a small frog Avis sat down on a tree stump watching Midge and Robin prepare the meal. Pulling out a selection of dainty instruments he set to work on his damaged lute. His work went well but it was a tedious and difficult task. Looking up a smile spread across his face and he couldn’t resist a small jibe at the impromptu cooks. “Robin your culinary skills are considerably less shoot and hit then your bow. Though we may survive yet another night as long as we are not subjected to your shrimp soup surprise again.”

Lifting his instrument to a playing position Al’Tune plucked one of the strings experimentally. A glorious and ear grating twang resounded from the lute making the hedgehog grimace. “Ah but the woes of a musician.” He lamented setting to work again.

"No worries there, mate, no surprises, Just shrimp this time, and a little hot root," She said walking backwards in the direction of the nearby spring with a cooking pot under her arm.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Jack forged his way toward where he believed Robin's camp to be. All he really had to do was get close enough to hear the noise - then it'd be easy enough.

Ashleg

Quetzal nodded at the weasel. "Since they obviously fled I bet you showed them who's boss, eh?" He asked optimistically.

Faiyloe

The weasel scratched his ear confused "Well Twern't exactly fled sir, mores likes ran off," He said

Ashleg

OOC-
Oops, sorry, I meant weasel.
IC-
Quetzal tried once more to believe that his soldiers had been the victors.
He put on a rather forced smile, and pawed at his dagger. "Sure you lost some stuff, but you won, yeah? Running off an' fleeing are the same thing in my book..."

LT Sandpaw

Putting on a look of mock horror Avis placed one paw on his heart and threw out the other in a theatric performance.

"Oh alas to us merry few who must perish at the paws of the great Robin Hood for consuming what she calls a little hot root. May our spirits have cool water and milk, by the graces of the fates, to cool our burning mouths!"

~*~*~*~*~

Standing loosely, and cleaning out one ear with his claw Luis pursed his lips considering the marten sheriff. "I don't think it's gonna happen mate. This Robin, scrapper, she must be a fine lass to bring four stately shipmates th' likes of these low. What's she got goin' for her, seein' as attacking royal soldiers may be a crime?"

Faiyloe

The Weasle scratched his ear again now quit confused "Yeah that's right,"

Robin laughed heartily and  called back over he shoulder, "Well fine then, have it your way, you can add the 'ot root yourself after it is cooked so you don't burn your weak little mouths," She said. She soon returned lugging a full pot of water and hung it over the fire to boil. She added Shrimp, celery, onions, carrots, and some herbs and let the stuff cook.