News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Series Character 20Q

Started by James Gryphon, October 06, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Based on the popular game "20 Questions". In this game, y'all will attempt to guess the identity of a character from the Redwall series that somebody has selected.

If nobody has the right answer by the 20th question, then the selector gets to pick another character for others to guess. If someone does guess right, then they get to pick a character.

Any character picked must be either named, or of unique notability (such as being the only kind of their species), or important due to their actions in the story. "That rat who so-and-so shot with an arrow in Salamandastron" does not count. The Beaver, the Grumpy Watervole, and the eel in Sable Quean that lives in the lake do.

I have a character picked; take your best shot.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Is it one of the larger creatures?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Hmm... I'd say yes.

(By the way, I forgot to mention this, but the questions should be numbered, to make it easier for everybody to keep track of where we are. The next question is #4.)
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

#4 Is he one of the main characters?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Yes, I think it's fair to say that.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

#6 If you had the books arranged in chronological order would his book come before Marlfox?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »