Redwall Series Character 20Q

Started by James Gryphon, October 06, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

If this character was given a scale of one to ten would he pick 5.7? Jk

The actual question is this character male?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Yes.
Remember to number your questions.

Eulaliaaa!

2. Is he more of a warrior, rather than a scholar?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

4. In publication order, is he after "Legend of Luke"?
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar