DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

SOMEONE NAMED DDB JUST JOINED THE FORUM, SO GO AND LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE RIGHT NOW!!!  THEY'RE ONLINE AND THEIR PROFILE STATES THAT THEY'RE DRIVING A BULLDOZER AND EVERYTHING!!!  WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!

(Actually, I kind of suspect Blaggut of pulling a prank.)

But anyway, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

I noticed this before it happened. Bring the entire Imperial fleet to muster, Admiral Piett, we will have this rebel scum crushed within the day cycle.

EDIT:

Jukka the Sling   07:46:08 PM   Unknown Action

O_o
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

QuoteDDB  07:45:10 PM Viewing Sagetip, the hare's profile.

It might be to late for Sage...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

The Imperial Fleet does not back down. We will destroy all enemies. Submit or die!

Jukka the Sling

I don't know why the "unknown action" appeared.  Perhaps because I was refreshing the page or something.  I promise you that I am NOT the prankster.  I PM'ed him with a welcome (in case he was just a new member with a coincidental name), and I also asked him what his name stood for, and he said something about it being the greatest terror this forum has ever known...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Yeah. He's PMing me that it's a bad idea to stand against him. Silly fool.

Jukka the Sling

Also, he's committing an unknown action for the second time today!!! O_o

Vilu Daskar

The Daskarian Imperium will join the D.T.B. (Death to Beavers.)
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

This is a mod or admin. Why? Because DDB's profile states "Posts: 0 (N/A per day)" while another member who hasen't posted at all, ever, has: "Posts: 0 (0 per day)"

Only a mod or admind could change the text.

James Gryphon

They just signed up today. Check back in a day or two and it'll probably be different.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Not the number of posts - the actual text. "N/A" instead of "0".

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 22, 2015, 09:52:32 PM
Not the number of posts - the actual text. "N/A" instead of "0".
That doesn't make much sense, and in no way addresses my guess that it has something to do with their having been signed up for less than a day.
« Subject to editing »