DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 10:02:47 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 22, 2015, 09:52:32 PM
Not the number of posts - the actual text. "N/A" instead of "0".
That doesn't make much sense, and in no way addresses my guess that it has something to do with their having been signed up for less than a day.
What does "having been signed up for less than a day" have to do with what I said?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

You claimed that the abnormal text on their profile was caused by staff tampering. I asserted that the cause was something else, and speculated as to what that might be, based on my knowledge of the forum system.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Ok. so a hacker then It's not like they have any power here.

Vilu Daskar

He seems very comfortable here.

DDB   04:17:19 PM   Viewing Vilu Daskar's profile.
The nerve of some beavers.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

*hides* we can't fight them, they'll kill us all!! Aaaaaagh!

EDIT:
QuoteDDB   09:46:40 PM   Viewing psybox's profile.

EDIT 2:
QuoteDDB   09:49:38 PM   Viewing Eulaliaaa!'s profile.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

I, Supreme Lord of the Death Defying Beavers, have seen it fit to investigate the situation. This beaver, whom I suspect has gone rogue, or, at the worst, fallen under the influence of the mods. No response has come from the beaver and I assure you that nothing shall come to pass of this event.

*Disconnect*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I repeat, he's sent me some hostile PM regarding my defiance of his leadership. 0.o

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 23, 2015, 02:46:35 PM
I repeat, he's sent me some hostile PM regarding my defiance of his leadership. 0.o

I assure you, he/she is not a threat. My elite troops search for him/her even now, and he or she shall be brought to justice.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 23, 2015, 02:46:35 PM
Me too.

He also spelled perhaps prehaps, when I pointed it out he said 'Perhaps that's a clue.'

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

I suspect the involvement of a certain searat. I have sent him a PM that he will not like. Do not worry, the problem shall be dealt with soon.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 04:12:57 PM
I suspect the involvement of a certain searat. I have sent him a PM that he will not like. Do not worry, the problem shall be dealt with soon.

"You have no idea what your dealing with..."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

I saw this member and thought it was just a guest who had lurked our forum for a long time. Now I'm sure it's one of us.

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro