News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

He said that I'd discovered his little tidbit of information.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"It is time to recognize where true power resides." ~ LT Sandpaw
Hmm.

rachel25

"There is no limit to what you can accomplish if you don't care who get the credit." ~ Ronald Reagan
Interesting...

The Skarzs

That has got to be an existing member. . . Actually, I think it's possibly James.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

I'm thinking it's James because any regular member would know that you're not supposed to make two accounts, but James would have no issues.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on October 23, 2015, 05:55:48 PM
Blaggut did it once.
I thought of him, but I doubt he'd do it again.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 23, 2015, 05:55:17 PM
I'm thinking it's James because any regular member would know that you're not supposed to make two accounts, but James would have no issues.
I don't think James would break the rules like this. That might threaten his modship.

DDB   12:02:28 PM   Viewing Cornflower MM's profile.
It's too late for Corn.

DDB   12:06:25 PM   Viewing The Skarzs's profile.
There goes Skarzs.