DEATH-DEFYING BEAVER INVASION! FOR REAL!

Started by Jukka the Sling, October 22, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*shrugs*  Because it doesn't definitely tell us anything about DDB himself.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Yes it does, it tells us someone likes him.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

Rain says she's a Martian Time Lord. Not that I think it's Rain, I'm just putting it out there.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Groddil

Actually, if it was Vilu, he could probably have both on at the same time through different browsers (e.g. Firefox and Chrome), with one account for each, or use an incognito window for the second.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on January 21, 2016, 01:55:15 AM
Actually, if it was Vilu, he could probably have both on at the same time through different browsers (e.g. Firefox and Chrome), with one account for each, or use an incognito window for the second.

It's...

*Is fatally stabbed by a mysterious person*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Groddil on January 21, 2016, 01:55:15 AM
Only Chrome works on mine, and I don't know how to open an  incognito window.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

If I remember correctly, someone found out who DDB is, but wouldn't tell.

I'm 99% sure that I know who it is, though. ;D
Freddy

Verdauga

Cool! Well, it's less cool sincce there's like, no chance of you telling.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I must catch up on the goings on of this thread. I'll be back to give my opinion later.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!