Redwall Abbey Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New to the forum? Check out the Official Redwall Abbey Community Forum Rules.

Pages: 1 [2]   New

Author Topic: Tammo's Topic (discussion, questions, and reviews of your fanfic!)  (Read 774 times)

Captain Tammo

• Redwall Carpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Tammo's Topic (discussion, questions, and reviews of your fanfic!)
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »

New Year, New Goals!

What are some of your New Year Resolutions? Whether it be Forum related or not! Here are a few forum-related things I am personally looking to see happen this year:

• Help grow the fan works boards as a whole into something that plays more of a key role on the forum
  • Collaborate with new writers!
  • Write a new fanfiction (already have a good outline drawn up, now I just have to take action)!
  • Earlier this past Christmas season, the fanfiction series I wrote (The Origins of Simon, The Life of Simon, The Plague) was sent to a very special (unnamed) group of people. I'd love to get some kind of response!

What are your goals for the new year?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Captain Tammo

• Redwall Carpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Tammo's Topic (discussion, questions, and reviews of your fanfic!)
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 06:59:58 AM »

Welcome back everybody!

I'm still in shock about, you know, being back on the forum! An enormous shoutout to James Gryphon and his team for keeping this community alive during the past year. I cannot wait to see how this community continues to grow from here on out! :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Pages: 1 [2]   New
Tags: