News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Your go to song

Started by rachel25, November 01, 2015, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Does it HAVE to be something we completely memorized? I would get really nervous with forgetting the lyrics :P

Anyway, I would sing Thistle and Weeds by Mumford and Sons :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Let's see here...there are several nice ones.

I don't think I would have one. I would have several that are used for different occasions.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

If I had a piano available at the same place I Would do 'When I was your man' By Thomas Rhett or Bruno Mars.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 12, 2016, 11:52:07 PM
I would sing OREO Wonderfilled

OI!! OWL CITY!!!!!

Letsee, I don't know any Owl City songs well enough to sing them in public, so I'd probably go with "Drag Me Down" by One Direction.
DON'T KILL ME IT'S ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS SO SIMPLE IT'S EASY TO MEMORIZE.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

I'd sing Kyau & Albert's "Made of Sun", since its really the only song thatn I've bothered to memorize the lyrics for :P :D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

UNGATT, UNGATT, UNGATT TRUNN!!!
You're back? You're back!
Guys, Ungatt's back! :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on January 18, 2016, 04:58:07 PM
I'd sing Kyau & Albert's "Made of Sun", since its really the only song thatn I've bothered to memorize the lyrics for :P :D
UNGATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Ungatt!!!!
*tackle hugs*
We all missed you so much!!!! :D