In the Ashes we will Rise. Reborn. (Open.)

Started by Vilu Daskar, November 02, 2015, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Anyone interested?

Redwall has fallen to a united group of vermin, their leader is unknown... few survived the attacked, many died as Redwall crumbled. Only the cowards made it out unharmed while a handful of fighters lay in hiding with major injuries. It's up to the few survivors to stop the Vermin and their unknown leader before all is lost.

(you may join after the RP starts, just put up your profile and wait for my confirmation)

Most of this RP will go unplanned but to begin the survivors will go to a spy/assassin's hut in the swamps and learn his way before chasing down the vermin.

The original OOC.
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1949.0#top

The Original.
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1980.0

Signup Sheet.
Name:
Personality:
Flaw(s):
Strength(s):
Appearance:
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin:
Other Junk they Have:
Other:
Species:

Needed Characters.
Assassin: Vilu.
Vermin Leader: Ashleg.
Woodlander Leader: Groddil

I think that's all.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Do you have to be in the first one to join?

Groddil

Sounds exciting. I'll start thinking up characters.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Ashleg on November 03, 2015, 12:39:05 AM
Do you have to be in the first one to join?
No, I just put those in case someone wanted to look at it.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

So are you going to put up a sign-up sheet? Or does that come later?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 03, 2015, 04:01:30 PM

So are you going to put up a sign-up sheet? Or does that come later?
I'm dumb.

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

Ashleg

jajaja could I have the vermin leader? For some reason they're so fun to write as, I don't know. :P

Vilu Daskar

Groddil

I thought up a couple (Okay, maybe a lot!)

Name: Bul (Nickname only, real name unknown)
Weapon(s): A large scythe.
Personality: Once a kindly badger that lived at Redwall, he changed a lot after the attack. Now all he thinks of is revenge.
Flaw(s): Many broken bones, has lost his left arm and left eye.
Strength(s): Honorable, has bloodwrath.
Appearance: Smallish badger, normal colors. Missing left arm, scars all over face and missing left eye.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Wounded Warrior, woodland leader.
Other Junk they Have: A small carved rock.
Species: Badger

Name: Drew
Weapon(s): Kitchen knife
Personality: Cowardly, useless in a fight. Sucks up to anyone if he thinks it will help him get ahead.
Flaw(s): Cowardly, weak.
Strength(s): Can wheedle his way out of almost any situation.
Appearance: Average size, shifty eyes, shady.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Coward
Other Junk they Have: Random valuables stolen from Redwall Abbey.
Species: Vole

Name: Bitey (Nickname only, real name unknown)
Weapon(s): A bow and arrow and a poisoned dagger.
Personality: Idolizes the horde leader (for some reason), follows them everywhere.
Flaw(s): Stupid
Strength(s): Extremely physically strong, good with weapons
Appearance: Large for his age.,
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Vermin
Species: Pine Marten

EDIT: Why did I put drew as a badger? He's a vole. Doy. *Smashes self over the head with squeaky hammer.*

Vilu Daskar

I'll put up another one or two later.

Name: Darktail.

Weapon(s): Weapons of Every kind and poison.

Personality: Is not friendly and suspicious.

Flaw(s): Overly suspicious of everyone.

Strength(s): Excellent killer.

Appearance: He wears dark clothes, a belt, and carries several knives everywhere.

Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: He's the assassin, so none.

Other Junk they Have: Stuff you'd find in a assassin's hut.

Other:

Species: Racoonl.

You are accepted once you put this on. Species:
I forgot it before.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Ashleg can I have the younger brother/sister of your character? And make him/her like a captain or something. If that's okay say so, and make your character. I'll model mine after yours. ;)

Ashleg

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 03, 2015, 10:52:08 PM

Hey Ashleg can I have the younger brother/sister of your character? And make him/her like a captain or something. If that's okay say so, and make your character. I'll model mine after yours. ;)
Sure!

Here's my character:

Name: Ghasritz the Great
Weapon(s):
A long curved sword with a green pommel stone on the handle
Personality:
He's kind of arrogant and believes that he is always right, because he likes to think that he has powers similar to a seer or something. He doesn't. Despite that little quirk, Ghasritz is ruthless towards his enemies when they're weaker than him and likes to let his horde do most of the fighting while he watches from the back--in other words, he's a coward. Despite this, he is not hated by most of the horde because he treats them more like friends and less like garbage than most vermin leaders.
When fighting vermin, usually he succeeds. He's also okay in combat with woodlanders when his horde is at his side, but a one-on-one battle with a badger is his worst nightmare.
Flaw(s):
Cowardly, vain, sadistic, believes he can see the future when really he can't
Strength(s):
Good speaker (can get the horde to side with him by siding with them; he knows what he's doing), smart--aside from the seer thing, and he's fast
Appearance:
Ghasritz has light black fur with a couple white splotches here and there, and brown eyes. He has a still red scar over his right eye, and wears a black cloak with a lot of jewelry.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Vermin leader
Other Junk they Have:
A wooden mirror. So he can admire himself.
Other: He was able to bring Redwall Abbey down by having an actually (seemingly) united and loyal horde, which is something most vermin lack.
Species: Rat

And let me clear things up, he actually did things (fighting, y'know) during the fight in which Redwall was destroyed, but just usually doesn't.

Groddil

Can the woodlander leader be a wounded warrior, or do they have to be a coward. If so, could my badger be the Woodlander Leader?