News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

In the Ashes we will Rise. Reborn. (Open.)

Started by Vilu Daskar, November 02, 2015, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Finished my character.
@Sandpaw
Hope it's okay he's a rat! I think you like rats, though judging by Saltooth. Can't wait to see his sibling, hehehe...

LT Sandpaw

He looks good, I'm almost done with mine. I'll probably put her up later today.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Name: Pakith
Species:Rat
Weapon(s): Her only weapons are a fancy short sword with a light blue sheath which is decorated with gold trim. And a small skinning knife that is hidden on a small chain around her neck.
Personality: If one thing could be said about Pakith it would be about her capabilities as a negotiator. Never being much of a fighter Pakith kept herself alive though deals, backstabbing, and manipulation. Her older brother being a capable leader she followed his orders and often was his eyes and ears. She is also very sadistic, making her sadistic brother look soft. The rat warrioress is also known for her torturing abilities being capable of making nearly anybeast talk. And while she finds the idea ridiculous, Pakith supports her brother's claims to be a seer.
Flaws: Pakith is not much of a fighter, and would lose most fights she is in. She is also not a skilled leader, often using fear to inspire those under her.
Strengths: She is an accomplished torturer and is very skilled at subtle manipulation. What she lacks in raw strength she makes up with cunning and logic.
Appearance: She is short, even for a rat and most beasts stand a good half a head taller than her. Pakith is covered in black fur with a dirty white chest. Her eyes are dark brown matching her brother's. Her paws and ears are a light pink, something she hates. She wears a long black tunic with a light blue belt with gold trimming. Her whiskers are long, scraggly things, and her tail is slightly oversized for such a short rat.
WW,C,V: Vermin
Other:N/A

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

I guess I can accept you even though the Character sheet is incomplete.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Vilu Daskar

Name: Dutter
Weapon(s): A broken bow
Personality: Lazy and doesn't care about others.
Flaw(s) or weakness(es): Only thinks of his own safety, cowardly, and weak.
Strength(s): A fine shot when he tries.
Appearance: A short, thin mouse with a worn abbey robe.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Coward.
Other Junk they Have: An empty satchel.
Other: N/A
Species: Mouse.

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Felix.
Weapon(s): Natural defences, crossbow.
Personality: Scholarly, he prefers not to shed blood.
Flaw(s): Overthinks things.
Strength(s): Mentally strong, physically able.
Appearance: He is the typical mole, apart from the robes he wears, which come in exotic colours.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Bystander.
Other Junk they Have: He has hundreds of tiny models of beasts fighting, and paints. He has a large collection of books and kitchen utensils.
Other: He lives in Brockhall and is coming back after a trip to Southsward. He also doesn't have an accent. He is accompanying Arslan.
Species: Mole.

I'll complete it later, I'm busy now.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Are you gonna make the roleplay thread soon?

Vilu Daskar

Ashleg

Vilu Daskar

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Arslan.
Weapon(s): An double headed axe.
Personality: He is stern and gruff, but he's caring and protective.
Flaw(s): Doesn't wear a lot of armour.
Strength(s): Is very good with his axe and a whole range.
Appearance: He wears a
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Redwaller.
Other Junk they Have:
Other: He knew the Abbot of Redwall before he was the Abbot.
Species: Wolverine.

I'll have him come up from the road to the horde.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg