News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

In the Ashes we will Rise. Reborn. (Open.)

Started by Vilu Daskar, November 02, 2015, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rosey

Signup Sheet.
Name:  Selene
Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows (hidden dagger), Magic quiver (magic is that it never get's empty) quiver is ornately carved ivory.
Personality: Gentle,sweet, and kind - but a terror when angered
Flaw(s): Too chatty
Strength(s): Very nimble, lithe, can swim like a fish
Appearance: Tall, thin, wears a rusty red kirtle dress, has a fancy leather bow arm protector.
Species: Otter :)
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Vilu Daskar

No magic quiver, it can have the ivory though. And will she just be a loner that runs into the woodlanders?

Dotti Dillworthy

Name: Faustina Westfarrow
Weapon(s): Bow and arrow, long stick
Personality: Feisty, brave, kind
Flaw(s): Can backbite those who offend her (even with a slight teasing), control freak
Strength(s): Kung-fu like skills, a good swimmer, exceptional archery skills
Appearance: Skinny, light-brown fur with single-braided headfur, wears a dirty-white dress with dark blue bodice, matching dark blue skirt and red apron
Other Junk they Have: A slightly-tarnished gold oval locket containing the miniature painting of her late family, who were killed during the siege.
Other: One of the few survivors of Redwall that has been taken captive by the vermin.
Species: Mouse

Rosey

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 11, 2016, 10:01:17 PM
No magic quiver, it can have the ivory though. And will she just be a loner that runs into the woodlanders?
haha sorry, I just read the RP rules (One would think that I'd do that before signing up but being me - I didn't :P)  Fine no magic quiver ;)  and thanks for letting me join - and yes I'll just be a loner :)
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Vilu Daskar

Rosey

Rosey -

Vilu Daskar

Go here to post in character.  http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=8515.0 To get your character involved you might have them run into one of the bands. There's some vermin, the raccoon, the woodlanders, and a couple of other woodlander cowards who are just roaming around. It's probably a good idea to read what's already happened.

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Felix.
Weapon(s): Natural defences, crossbow.
Personality: Scholarly, he prefers not to shed blood.
Flaw(s): Overthinks things.
Strength(s): Mentally strong, physically able.
Appearance: He is the typical mole, apart from the robes he wears, which come in exotic colours.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Bystander.
Other Junk they Have: He has hundreds of tiny models of beasts fighting, and paints. He has a large collection of books and kitchen utensils.
Other: He lives in Brockhall and is coming back after a trip to Southsward. He also doesn't have an accent. He is accompanying Arslan.
Species: Mole.

Name: Arslan.
Weapon(s): An double headed axe.
Personality: He is stern and gruff, but he's caring and protective.
Flaw(s): Doesn't wear a lot of armour.
Strength(s): Is very good with his axe and a whole range.
Appearance: He wears leather armour without a helmet. He is scarred, and looks terrifying.
Wounded Warrior, Coward, or Vermin: Redwaller.
Other Junk they Have:
Other: He knew the Abbot of Redwall before he was the Abbot.
Species: Wolverine.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar