News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mountain of the Fire Lizard (OOC/Sign ups)

Started by Groddil, November 09, 2015, 02:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Yeah, I just saw it when Skarz mention it, I didn't actually know about it beforehand. I was just thinking of ideas and happened to think of this one.

Cornflower MM

It's a good idea, different enough that I don't care. :P ;D (Kidding with you, I wouldn't care unless you copied down my ideas word for word)

Say, can I have the goodbeast cook, and the medic?

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Io
Nicknames (if any): Scourge of the West, Sea Dragon of Nihon, Sunsword (Former title).
Age (Dibbun, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Middle-aged, Senior): Adult.
Side (Long Patrol, Corsair, Neutral): Neutral. (Mercenary)
Species: Pine Marten.
Weapon: A sabre, a dagger, and one repeater crossbow.
Appearance: He wears the skin of a sea serpent he slew, and wears a breastplate, greaves, and a sea dragon helmet. He
Personality: He is enthusiastic, especially about murder, and is sardonic and sarcastic.
Rank/position: Corsair captain of another crew.
Other: He wears the dried heads of mutinous crewmembers on his belt. His crew was wiped out in an encounter with a Woodlander ship in the North, after which he served as a mercenary before striking out to Salamandastron. He also has a small harp.

I'll get it done later.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

What does neutral (corsair) mean? Is he neutral or a corsair?

Cornflower, you're in once you get your characters up. (I assume they're two different ones?)

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jewel Thief

Name: Grimbo
Nicknames: Grim, Grimmy, Bo.
Side: Corsair
Species: Searat
Weapon: A cutlass and dirk.
Appearance: A lean, healthily-built rat, with dark-gray fur and a body heavily riddled with the scars earned from his many fights and scuffles. His daily wardrobe includes, and is entirely limited to, the leather belt that carries his weaponry.
Personality: A rather chummy beast, but fiercely loyal to whomever can provide him his simple desires: Grog to drown his memories, food to fill his belly, and all the loot a searat could ever ask for. Currently, that provider is the captain.
Rank/position: Steersrat
Other: Grimbo is a survivor, and is willing to do anything necessary to ensure he lives long enough to die old and rich. Also, he originally ran off to sea to flee his wife.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Ashleg

@Sandpaw
Okay, I'm taking Yakkpar, just gonna change his title around because I already have a "the swift"  ;)

Name: Captain Yakkpar the Cruel
Nicknames (if any): (n/a)
Age (Dibbun, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Middle-aged, Senior): Adult
Side (Long Patrol, Corsair, Neutral): Corsair
Species: Rat
Weapon: He carries with him three daggers, but for some reason he only uses one of them. I guess it's a fashion statement.
Appearance: He's an average sized rat with brown fur and grayish-blue eyes. As for clothes, he wears three earrings and a blue cloak.
Personality:
To Woodlanders, he tends to be exactly what his title suggests: cruel, in every aspect of the word. Towards vermin, on the other hand, as long as he's getting what he wants, there shouldn't be anything to worry about...Just don't get him upset.
Rank/position: Captain
Other: I think you've waited long enough. :3

Name: Snipper
Nicknames (if any): Snippy, Snip
Age (Dibbun, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Middle-aged, Senior): Teen
Side (Long Patrol, Corsair, Neutral): Long Patrol
Species: Hare
Weapon: Whatever he gets his paws on that can be used as a weapon.
Appearance: Snip is kind of short for his age, but that doesn't stop him. Color-wise, he is kind of the brighter and more friendly looking version of Yakkpar (bright blue eyes and sandy brown fur). His wardrobe varies from a cloak to a full blown Long Patrol uniform.
Personality: Though he tends to be an optimist, Snipper can be serious when he needs to be, and is good at making others feel better. He also has a good sense of humor.
Rank/position: Could he be training to become Sergeant no.2?
Other: o3o

Groddil

Faiyloe

Name: Avella Broskita Lamose
Nicknames (if any): Avi (but only to people who she is very close to. If you try and call her that you might end up with a black eye or a dagger in your ear. )
Side (Long Patrol, Corsair, Neutral): Corsair
Species: Fox
Weapon: a dagger hidden beneath her skirt and several other small blades hidden on her person.
Appearance: Avella is a red fox with strange silver eyes. Her fur is ruffled and unkempt. A purple scarf is tied around her head, she has large hoop earrings in both ears and two stud earrings in her left ear. She wears a thick black eyeliner that makes her eyes look bigger than they are and serve a double purpose to protect her eyes from the sun. She wears a loose white blouse and a long flowy embroidered green skirt. She has a purple sash tide round her waist with multi colored ribbons hanging from it and a string of shells and feathers hanging from her waist and about ten large hoop bracelets on her wrists that clack and jangle whenever she moves. On her foot paws she wears a pair of sandals.
Personality: she is clever, and intuitive. Even with her small feminine stature she can be very intimidating.
Rank/position: Seer
Other: Cordon's wife

Oh and, can I claim the Corsair cook as well. I need to make a sheet for him.

Edit:

Name: Cordon Averice Lamose
Nicknames (if any): Don (but only to Avella)
Side (Long Patrol, Corsair, Guosim Shrew, Neutral): Corsair
Species: Fox
Weapon: He has a cutlass at his side but usually he just uses the large kitchen knife he uses for cooking. 
Appearance: He is a red fox like Avella but his fur is a browner shade of red and his eyes are a typical brown color.  he wears a faded red tunic covered in stains from cooking a brown belt and matching boots.
Personality: he is clear headed cold and cruel he usually keeps to himself, but he is also a doting husband who would do anything for Avella if she asked it of him.   
Rank/position: Cook
Other: Avella's husband
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Groddil

Accepted, and you can have the vermin cook. :)

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Here are my two characters.

Name: Sergeant Cloverpaw Clappitus McNull
Nicknames:
Clove or Clappy
Side: Long Patrol
Species: Hare
Weapon: Cloverpaw is left pawed so she has a short, curving fencing saber strapped to her right hip, and a tough vine sling looped onto her belt.
Appearance: Standing tall, and lean Cloverpaw is a very standard hare. Her fur is sandy brown, and her eyes are dark. She has pleasant features with a short muzzle, and the typical tall leaf-like ears. She wears a regimental jacket of dark purple with sergeant stripes sewed on the left shoulder. Along Cloverpaw's right cheek is a furless birthmark that she is self-conscious about.
Personality: Being a sergeant Cloverpaw has the attitude of assured confidence, and a loud command voice, which she likes to use. She is a skilled fighter, and a good leader, even though she is a younger hare she commands the respect of her older subordinates. While she is a professional, Cloverpaw has a fun side, and is a common practical joker.
Rank/position: Long Patrol Sergeant.
Other: She has a younger brother, a little leveret named Clius McNull.

Name: Sanvista De'Lav
Nicknames:
N/A
Side: Corsair
Species: Green Basilisk Lizard
Weapon: Sanvista is dangerous with just his claws and teeth, however he also uses a metal tipped javelin, and a combat dagger.
Appearance: Standing higher than most of the pirates Sanvista is an imposing creature. On his back and the upper portion of his tail is a frilled crest. He wears a wide brimmed hat, and a tan tunic decorated with silk, and beads. His scales are bright green, with black rings around his tail. His eyes are cold, and his face is expressionless, making Sanvista impossible to read.
Personality: Sanvista is a cold and reclusive creature relying more on motions with his talons then with words as his voice is more hissing then speech. He follows Yakkpar's orders loyally, and without question. Making him a hated, and feared First Mate.
Rank/position: First Mate
Other: N/A

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

Faiyloe

Thanks, I added the cooks character sheet to my last post.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on November 10, 2015, 09:33:33 PM
When is this going up?

Soon, maybe today, maybe tomorrow. I just need a couple more characters.

NOTICE: Hey all, if any you only have one character, can you please make a default Long Patrol hare or default Corsair crewmember, just to get the numbers up a bit? Thanks. Oh, and if anyone wants to be Log-a-log, just put up a character sheet.