News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mountain of the Fire Lizard (OOC/Sign ups)

Started by Groddil, November 09, 2015, 02:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Well then, I'm claiming the Log-a-log for myself. Give me 5 minutes and I'll put up the RP thread!

Groddil

Double post because THE RP THREAD IS FINALLY UP!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

We also have to get Sagetip to send somebody to retrieve both of you.

Ashleg

Okay, sorry, I had classes and went to my Grandma's after, and she has no wifi.
Just give me a second.  ;)
((Introducing new characters is always hard...Yeek!))

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Jezzail
Nicknames (if any): Dragonslayer, Sunsword, He who betrayed the Dragon.
Age (Dibbun, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Middle-aged, Senior): Middle-aged.
Side (Long Patrol, Corsair, Guosim Shrew, Neutral): Corsair.
Species: Mouse.
Weapon: Rapier, bow, hatchet, and a gold plated broadsword called the Sunsword.
Appearance: He has brown fur and blue eyes. He is more well dressed than the average corsair, preferring to garb himself in more fashionable clothing. He wears a breastplate, and a red suit.
Personality: He is mostly serious, but sometimes arrogant.
Rank/position: Crew Member.
Other: He was the former First Mate of Io, but he switched sides during the Woodlander attack. He then joined forces with the leader of the Corsair Captain. He hates Io, and is plagued by nightmares of him. He also stole the Sunsword from Io's cabin.

New character! And could you change Io to Neutral (Long Patrol)?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Groddil

Accepted, and I can, but I'm not too sure if the Long Patrol will like the otter's head strapped to his belt. :-X

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on November 17, 2015, 08:56:21 PM
Accepted, and I can, but I'm not too sure if the Long Patrol will like the otter's head strapped to his belt. :-X

That's why you have the rubbish bin. :D