In the Ashes we will Rise.

Started by Vilu Daskar, November 10, 2015, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Bitey flinched. He had disappointed his Chief. He had to do something...He slunk off into the bushes and waited for the horde to pass.

Bul emerged from the creek. He turned to Darktail.
"What's next?"

Vilu Daskar

"Next you tell me your names. I am called Darktail, I came from a land beyond the western ocean."

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

"I am Bul, I have led us ever since our Abbot was slaughtered by vermin when Redwall fell."
He motioned to the others, who stepped forward and said their names.
"Can we get on with, please? Those vermin won't wait for us."

Vilu Daskar

"Next you must send some of your people to cut flexible wood for bows and some to find these," as he said that Darktail handed Bul a piece of paper with some drawings on it.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Bul took the scythe from his back and threw it to a group of otters.
"You three, go find the wood he mentioned. Take that with you."
The badger took the offered paper and stared at it. He was still staring at the paper when the otters returned.
"What are these supposed to be? It's just scribble to me."

Vilu Daskar

"I don't know the names, but I know they can be found at the hole with red stones in it."

Groddil

Bul was stunned.
"The hole with red stones in it...You're talking about where Redwall used to be."

OOC: You probably actually mean the quarry, but whatevs, they can figure that out for themselves. Also, what exactly IS one the paper.

Vilu Daskar

OOC: Yeah the query. It just has some pictures to poisonous plants.

BIC: "No, no not the abbey, the other place."

Ashleg

Groddil

"Other place...Red stones..."
Bul turned to an old mouse.
"Have you ever heard of such a place?"
The old mouse nodded.
"There is a quarry north-east of here. It is where they cut the stones to form Redwall. Those sketches are plants."
Bul thanked the old mouse and took his scythe from the otters.
"Alright, Redwallers. We march north-east!"

Vilu Daskar

As Bul and the others marched off, Darktail went back into his hut to look over his payment.

Groddil

Bitey had been waiting long enough. The horde had passed, so the marten set off down the path, in search of food. When he came to a pond, Bitey waded in, bow ready. He tripped and stumbled into a large nest. There was no birds around, so the marten greedily gathered the eggs. He was unaware of the swan behind him. The swan squawked and pecked at Bitey, who just managed to vacate the pond in time. He ran down the path, burdened by the weight of the eggs and chased by the angry swan.

Rosey

Selene who was walking by the pond saw the swan run off in chase of something. Curiously she followed, keeping one paw however on her bow.
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Groddil

Bitey looked over his shoulder and was surprised to see an otter following the swan. The marten put on a burst of speed, tossing the eggs lightly into a shrub. He turned on his heel while simultaneously drawing his bow. He drew back the string and a barbed shaft lodged itself in the swan's neck. Bitey loosed two more arrows, bringing down the majestic bird. He could still see the otter, so he notched another deadly shaft to his bowstring.
"Yer interfering with Ghasritz's horde, ruddertail. State yet name an' business!"

Dotti Dillworthy

Just then, another arrow landed in full speed on the swan's carcass. On its wake dashed on the mousemaid veiled in dark-blue hooded cloak. She snarled as she looked at Bitey with contempt.
"I saw it first, you filthy little blubberface! I really am the one!"
She turned to glance at the ottermaid dressed in rusty red. "And who are you?"