News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by Tiria_Wildlough, November 17, 2015, 04:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I hate to be a nerd, Ash, but shouldnt it be Shadowstar? Because he's a leader?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Tiria is this still happening? If so here's my two.

Name:Poppystar
Appearance: A large handsome tabby cat with yellow eyes. His haunches are heavily scarred, his tail is shorter then it should be, and his right ear is ragged, just a few unlucky injuries he received after tangling with a dog. His muzzle is graying slightly from age and his claws are not as strong as they used to be.
Personality: Poppystar is a old and wise leader of Shadowclan. He relies heavily on advice from his Deputy and Medicine Class and is known for being a ferocious fighter. He also refuses to lose often putting his and his warriors lives on the line other then accepting defeat.
Lives:, (Killed by dog) (Killed by same dog,) (Died from Greencough) (Died from being kicked by a horse) (Killed by Thunderclan warrior) (Fell out of a tree) (Killed by fox) Lets just say he had a rough time.
Clan: Shadowclan

Name: Applepaw
Appearance: A small calico she-cat with bright green eyes. She has a particularly long tail and messy whiskers.
Personality: A bright spirited and feisty young cat. She is very adventurous and is known for questioning her betters and quarreling with the other apprentices. She is very sarcastic.
Lives: N/A
Clan: Windclan
Mentor: Swiftstar (Sage is that okay?)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Tiria_Wildlough

Yes!!! It will totally still happen!!!! I'll update the names and everything now!

Ash, what clan were your 2 other cats gonna be in? I got your medicine cat though :)

Ashleg

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Ashleg on January 21, 2016, 12:55:53 AM
Which Ash? ;) :P

Oh gees!!! The other one Ashenwyte. Also, I need your RiverClan leader Ashleg!

Ashleg

Okay, I'll try and fill out a forum for him/her in a little while! XD

Hickory

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 26, 2015, 01:19:46 AM
Hey Tiria is this still happening? If so here's my two.

Name:Poppystar
Appearance: A large handsome tabby cat with yellow eyes. His haunches are heavily scarred, his tail is shorter then it should be, and his right ear is ragged, just a few unlucky injuries he received after tangling with a dog. His muzzle is graying slightly from age and his claws are not as strong as they used to be.
Personality: Poppystar is a old and wise leader of Shadowclan. He relies heavily on advice from his Deputy and Medicine Class and is known for being a ferocious fighter. He also refuses to lose often putting his and his warriors lives on the line other then accepting defeat.
Lives:, (Killed by dog) (Killed by same dog,) (Died from Greencough) (Died from being kicked by a horse) (Killed by Thunderclan warrior) (Fell out of a tree) (Killed by fox) Lets just say he had a rough time.
Clan: Shadowclan

Name: Applepaw
Appearance: A small calico she-cat with bright green eyes. She has a particularly long tail and messy whiskers.
Personality: A bright spirited and feisty young cat. She is very adventurous and is known for questioning her betters and quarreling with the other apprentices. She is very sarcastic.
Lives: N/A
Clan: Windclan
Mentor: Swiftstar (Sage is that okay?)

Hmm, you wot m8?

Oh, yeah, that's good.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.