News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The 99 Song

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 22, 2015, 05:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

How this works: for example, the first person to post would go "99 Bottles of beer on the wall, take one down and pass it around", or something else to replace "bottles" of their choosing. The next person will post something like "98 crates of shrimp on the wall, take one down and pass it around", or something else to replace "shrimp" of their choosing, etc. Get the gist of it?

Anyways, I'll start:

99 Bottles of Tomato Juice on the wall, take one down and pass it around...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kade Rivok

98 bottles of Skarzs tears on the wall, take one down and pass it around...
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

97 bottlez o' Leechez on ze vall, take vone doon pazz it aboot...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

96 bottles of muffins on the wall!  Take one down, pass it around...
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

95 bags of blood on the wall! Take one down, pass it around-
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

94 packets of broken computer bits on the wall, take one down and pass it around...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

93 bottlez o' zingin' Zlugz on ze vall, take vone doon pazz it aboot...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

92 severed fingers on the wall, take one down and pass it around...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

91 bottles of the singing filet-o-fish fish on the wall, take one down, pass it around...
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!