News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Thank You, Redwall Abbey, for your hard work!

Started by Matthias720, December 24, 2015, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Thanks for bringing back our community, and for giving this place a new lease on life! You rock, man! 8)

Jukka the Sling

THANK YOU SO MUCH, REDWALL ABBEY!!! :)  I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'D HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Thank you so much, Redwall Abbey; your name echoes the charity that should be shown in the place itself!
Also, thank you to all the mods and admins who spent their time doing all they could to help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thank you, Redwall Abbey! We appreciate you :)

And thank you to the others who also helped, such as Gonff and Jukka.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh, thank you so much, not just for getting the site back up, but for making it! I have become a better person because of this place, and without you, I never would have accomplished that, nor becoming a better writer. Now, that is one heck of an accomplishment!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

I agree with Gonff; thank you for making the site! It's turned into something incredible and has changed me unmeasurably :) I am garetful for it.

Maudie

Many thanks, O great Redwall Abbey. You have saved us all.

So we baked you a cake!

(We ate some of it for you :P)

Seriously though, you're the bestest.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Thank you, Redwall Abbey, for everything! Making this site, fixing it, and putting in all that hard work. It's greatly appreciated.

And special thank yous to James, for making the other forum for us; to Jukka and Gonff, who did everything they could; and to all mods and admins who helped!

BrookSkimmer

Thank you for all you do for this place Redwall Abbey!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Skyblade on December 25, 2015, 12:59:33 AM
And thank you to the others who also helped, such as Gonff and Jukka.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 25, 2015, 03:11:06 PM
And special thank yous to James, for making the other forum for us; to Jukka and Gonff, who did everything they could; and to all mods and admins who helped!

*blushes*

I... really didn't do as much as I could've.  Creating a new group on Skype and telling about four people about the temporary forum didn't really help much, in my opinion. :P  But thank you, guys.

And yeah, THANKS, JAMES, GONFF, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HELPED!!! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade