News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Nope, that would make my head cringe in pain.

If you'd lost your sense of hearing?

James Gryphon

I'd have to think about it, but I'm pretty sure I'd have to decline.

... if you could never vote in any government election (for your country, state or city) again?
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

No. The million dollars would probably do more than my single vote, but it feels like being bought out and that would be hard to live with.

If you had to spend an hour a day upright on a treadmill.

Vilu Daskar

Yes, I wouldn't turn it on.

If you always had to do what I say?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

No.

Recycled question:
...if all of your siblings (older and younger) were put in charge over you? (So if you have a six-year-old little sister, you have to obey them now, or you'll get in trouble.)

If you're an only child, then your parents adopt a sibling of the opposite gender significantly younger than you. The same conditions apply.

If you're of age and living on your own, you still have to do it whenever it comes up, or you get written out of the will.
« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

No.

If you could only drink lemonade?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Groddil

If I could survive on it, I guess. I would just eat no other sugar.

If you (only you) could never use.

LT Sandpaw

Do you mean the million dollars? Ya sure why not, I'd be like the world's best friend if I started handing out a million dollars. It would suck that I couldn't use any of it, but it would be selfish to decline just because I couldn't use it myself.

If that million was only usable in a country hostile to your homeland?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Is it a million USD? If so, yes.

If you had to live on a boat with all of the facilities you need and more?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Would you take a million dollars, even if there was a catch?

Rules of the game are simple: Ask the person below you if they would take a million dollars, even if it means they have to go through a goofy scenario as part of the deal. Repetition of the questions are allowed.

MDB: You need to crawl on the ground on your hands and knees every time you go into a library.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes.

If you had to do the "Gollum" cough every time you laughed.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

. . . Yeah, I probably would.

If, for an entire year, you ate nothing but burritos.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No...

If you had to die and then be brought back every other Wednesday.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

I can get the money converted so YEAH. So long as I was guaranteed to come back to life every time. I'd probably try to control all my deaths and make them different to keep things interesting.

If you could never eat again but still lived a natural lifespan?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Depends, would I become hungry or be completely satisfied throughout life? If the latter yes, if the former, no.

If you had to be tased once every six months.