News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Figurines

Started by Celera, December 30, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celera

I have recently come to realize that I have a long lost box of figurines in my closet! What where the contents? Well, a full set of the Redwall figurines made by Julie London. These include Martin, Matthias, Laterose, Grumm, and Bungo. You can see pictures of all of these here:

http://imgur.com/Veirpuq&RZCxNam&mtTqbuv&aSSjPVH&1fiJxdU&Olzlldn&tTVSNsW&wuq8LE6&tAH3VSj&OZFywJp&ZcxmSS5&KCvTIan

If anyone is interested in purchasing these, please private message me!

Delthion

Very cool! But I believe this belongs in the Cellars... :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

(actually, that would probably be the Orchard.) Celera, you might want to PM Matthias about this. ;)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

WHOA! Those are really awesome!
*looks at Play-Dough model and sighs longingly*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior