News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Submit yourselves for candidacies here!!! ;D

Candidates:
Soren
Gonff
Ash
LT
Russa...
Vilu
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Jukka and Del's theoretical baby's godfather.

Delthion

Once we have a few people's candidates, they will start telling Jukka and I why they should be the Godfather of the fictional baby. ;D

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Vilu started it!

On another note, one more person and we will be able to start!

LT Sandpaw

I'm not sure why this is a thing.

Wait what is this baby's name?

Delthion

We don't know yet. But probably Glorfindel if it's a boy, but not sure about anything else...and don't blame me! Soren started it! (Vilu started the Godfather thing, and Soren started the entire topic!) ;D

LT Sandpaw

#BlameSoren ? ? ?

#BlameVilu ? ? ?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy