News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 01, 2016, 04:16:44 PM

#BlameSoren ? ? ?

#BlameVilu ? ? ?

Both! ;D

Russa? You would be the Godmother...but we can do it... ;D

Okay! You may begin!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Del, honey, could you add an apostrophe after the 's' in parentheses in the title?  It's sort of bugging me... :P

Is everyone sufficiently disturbed by my use of a term of endearment?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 01, 2016, 05:06:10 PM
Del, honey, could you add an apostrophe after the 's' in parentheses in the title?  It's sort of bugging me... :P

No, sufficiently entertained. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 01, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

Done...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

What exactly are we supposed to do?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Present arguments why we should dub thee the godfather.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

CHOOSE ME, FOR I AM FEAR INCARNATE. I AM THE RAGE OF THE DARK GODS. I AM THE EVERCHOSEN!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Why Vilu Daskar Should be the Godfather of the Baby.
                                                                                                By Vilu Daskar

1. The Child will have armies too numerous to count, to defend it should it ever be in danger.
2. The Child and it relatives will have a custom built house. Money is not an object.
3. The Child will receive the best education possible costing the parents no money what so ever.
4. The Child shall be my heir when I die if I do not have a child myself by then.
5. The Family will receive vacations to anywhere in the universe free of charge whenever they want.
6. Should the Child die it will be buried in any grave yard of the parents choice free of charge.
7. It is me, why would you not what me as its godfather?
8. What ever job the child should want to do it will have the most skilled animal, human, or other creature to teach it.
9. Any request made by the parents, except for me to stop being the Baby's godfather, shall be carefully thought over by my good self and done if it is reasonable.
10.The Child and the family will be given special privileges given to only a very select few.

I, Vilu Daskar, solemnly swear never to teach the Child anything unapproved by the parents.
                                                                         Vilu Daskar High Emperor of the Universe.
Copyright 3000 by 'The Daskarian Imperium.'

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

You still need a godmother.

Why I Should Be Ben and Flo's Godmother.
1. I'm related to you.
2. If anything were to happen to Jukka and Del the children would come and live with me in my fancy house.
3. I make delectable muffins.
4. I'm good with kids.
5. I'll give each child a copy of The Silmarillion signed by Tolkien himself.
6. I'll buy you a submarine.
7. I'll buy you a mansion.
8. I'll buy you a yacht.
9. I'll buy you a car.
10. I'm related to you.

;D
Freddy

Dotti Dillworthy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...especially to an adorable Dibbun.
I'm good at cooking delicious vittles that will surely delight him or her.
He or she would get a Hogwarts letter, I swear! I'll treat him or her as a future wizard or witch! Or a future Hobbit!

Signed, Dotti the Loony Haremaid