Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

No one understand the sadness of sweet sorrow.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Must you part until the morrow?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Yes, I shan't show my face of grief till much in the near future

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dotti Dillworthy

Oh poor little Tam...*sniffles while hugging Tam*

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

It was a play on words, okay? Just let it go. Tamask already sank...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Vilu Daskar

If you stop with Ruskar I'll leave Tamask on the bottom of the sea.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

But I'm not the one sailing Ruskar. You two are managing that all by yourselves...

Vilu Daskar

I have no idea what you mean by that. I think it's time to add a new law.

Maudie

What I mean is you and Russa are so obviously into each other that currently that ship cannot sink. ;D