"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Delka's Baby(s') Godfather

Started by Delthion, January 01, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

But Del still hasn't answered your latest offer, Vilu, so...

@the others:  Um, you can be joint godmothers.  If Del accepts.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 08, 2016, 06:20:17 PM
Ookay.  I accept.

Wait!!!

We need to wait for everyone to state their arguments!! There might be a better one. Then we have to talk about it over PMs! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Okay.  (I'm highly amused by this whole thing.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-The baby boy would be my namesake
-I have a lightsaber and I know how to use it. I would train the youngling.
-I've been a huge Delka supporter since day one, and would therefore support the family in any possible way
-I have cookies
-I would teach the baby how to use a triquarter
-I would teach the baby some Russian
-I would pay for its Apple Music subscription 
-I would help it develop classic style, not thuggy or too hip
-I would serve the baby as if it was my own child, protect and support it in even the worst of times

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Mm, very persuasive.  I still think Vilu has a good case too, though.

Lady Amber

I shall be its godmother!

1: I'm the kid's aunt
2: I will introduce the kid to Redwall
3: I will introduce the kid to LotR at a young age
4: I will give it a free copy of The Silmarillion
5: I'm good with kids
6: I will give the kid a bunch of presents for its birthday
7: I will expand the child's mind with knowledgeable things
8: When the kid comes over to my house, I will give it a bunch of good things to eat
9: I can babysit the child for you
10: I can provide for the child if something were to happen to you and Del

The Skarzs

1. I would care for it should the mother and father be uncontrollably unable to.
2. One can learn much from a troll.
3. I would not teach bad habits and would encourage good behavior.
4. The child would be introduced to many good book series.
5. There would be many job opportunities I could open the kid up to.
6. I can teach it to cook and bake.
7. I wouldn't let it starve.
8. I would protect it with my life.
9. It shall never be cold; the fires of my forge shall warm it.
10. I can teach it wise phrases, such as "It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
11. I shall make sure it stays away from pesty wizards who want nothing better to than to arrive no later or earlier than they mean to and take five minutes to finish saying "good morning".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I should. The Brotherhood of Steel will support he family financially and militarily. We are all brothers. (I'm not even trying)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

I. I will teach the child the basic tenets of honour.
II. I am a Space Marine of the Blood Angels chapter. I will teach your child much.
III. I will teach him how to use every weapon there is masterfully, in the event that he is caught in one of the wars that plague this forum.
IV. I will educate your child to the highest degree. They will know about all that exists.
V. I will teach your child how to survive on his own in the wild.
VI. Your child will be disciplined and will not behave badly to others.
VII. Your child will be protected in all ways. He shall not starve or be in want of anything.
VIII. I will teach your child the six hundred and sixty six wards against daemons.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 10, 2016, 03:53:31 AM
I should. The Brotherhood of Steel will support he family financially and militarily. We are all brothers. (I'm not even trying)
The "Brotherhood of Steel" just barged, unauthorized, into a school and threatened innocent students. I doubt Del and Jukka want their child associating with such evil individuals.