News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

You get out of the magically driven carriage at the top of a hill. There are gorgeous flower beds all around, and a gravel path twists and turns among them, ending up at the ornate doors of a beautiful castle.

The doors open as you approach, and you walk inside. An immense chandelier demands your attention, hanging from the center of the ceiling. The Redwall and medieval tapestries are accented perfectly by crystal vases of flowers and colorful streamers. Around the immense dance floor to your left, you see large trestle tables filled with food, courtesy of a Miss Banya in one area, in another, a big DJ booth. Across from the food, there's a table full of various containers of liquids, thanks to Mister Sagetip. (All nonalcoholic and all drinkable.)

Directly across from you, there's a big balcony decorated with more flowers, and there's doors for privacy. Over a statue of a magnificent gryphon, there's a sign that reads "Bouncy Castle This Way!" with an arrow pointing to open double doors.

~~~~~~~

Start where you left off, I suppose.

Vilu Daskar

*Tries to remember what I was doing.* * Remembers.*

*Stands in dark corner staring at people.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

There was one in January of last year.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Should we just give them a link to the other topic? It is getting more activity.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I just told my reply to Rachel on the old one, so if you see this Rachel, look there.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Vilu Daskar

It's not supposed to be.

rachel25

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 07, 2016, 09:47:04 PM
I just told my reply to Rachel on the old one, so if you see this Rachel, look there.
I hath seen it.
*gets out massive chest of fireworks and opens it*
Now, should we let them off out here or fire them at people on or near the balcony. Magical things do happen on the balcony after all I'm told. ;)

The Skarzs

Fireworks aren't magic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Actually you would be wrong about that. Light is the source of all magic, and fireworks are made of light, therefor they are fundamentally magic. ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

THEY'RE MADE UP OF FIRE!
Fire FiRe fiRE fire FIRE FirE FIre. . . I should know, I know fire. I know how bad it tastes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

And fire is made up of Light and heat.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

MAGIC IS HERESY.

*Waits for Banya while sipping some Earl Grey tea*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

@ Skarzs: ;)

@ Ash: Oh chillax Ash, I don't really believe any of this stuff.