News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Are we supposed to move all of our prom stuff over here? ???
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Faiyloe

You don't need to move any pre-existing content but all new stuff should be done here. ;) Oh and I just noticed Nice Profile Jukka. I just started reading the silmarillion for a second time.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I'm going back to the chocolate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 08, 2016, 01:46:45 AM
I'm going back to the chocolate.
... That Faiy bathed then stuck her foot in?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 08, 2016, 01:46:33 AM
You don't need to move any pre-existing content but all new stuff should be done here. ;) Oh and I just noticed Nice Profile Jukka. I just started reading the silmarillion for a second time.
That's what I meant.

Faiyloe

I think it is safe to say that this is a different venue therefore different chocolate. ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

@Amber:  Yeah, that's what I meant: moving all activities over here.

@Faiy:  Haha, thanks. ;D  Maedhros is one of my top favorite characters from the Sil, but I also like Maglor... and Finrod (seriously, I instantly decided I liked him as soon as he sacrificed himself so nobly and horribly.  Ugh.  I guess I like tragically-honorable characters, like Buckler Kordyne, for instance, who was gonna sacrifice himself for that hoglet.  Okay, block of text over ;D).

*waits for Soren*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Walks onto the dance floor and does a little jig* *Trips over* Ow.
Freddy

Søren

*walks in*
Hello -again- Jukka. What would you like to do, I'm a little behind on what's happened to the prom.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Inhales all of the chocolate, without any harmful effects!*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

*runs over to Ash* Sorry to keep you waiting!  I emptied and refilled the chocolate fountain after Faiy's bath.  Oh, could I have some Earl Grey as well?

Hickory

Yeah, sure. *brews* I'm having chamomile myself. Need it after what just happened. *glares at Faiy and Del*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: rachel25 on January 07, 2016, 11:31:51 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 07, 2016, 09:47:04 PM
I just told my reply to Rachel on the old one, so if you see this Rachel, look there.
I hath seen it.
*gets out massive chest of fireworks and opens it*
Now, should we let them off out here or fire them at people on or near the balcony. Magical things do happen on the balcony after all I'm told. ;)
Why not? We'll make it look like the opening Disney outside. *Grabs a good amount and heads outside*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.