News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Oh, hey, Soren.  Uh, last thing we were doing was throwing stuff at people who were spying on us. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Spying? Who's spying? Del and I were simply standing near the balcony and just happened to hear what you were saying.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

*Comes in stag, wearing a suit of leather armor and a grey velvet cape.*

I HATH ARRIVED!!

*Is probably just going to stand in the corner by self.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dotti Dillworthy

They are just flying Wrackspurts hovering over us. I have caught one, it's got a horrible-looking but intelligent eye on its head. The horrible version of the Ancient Egyptian one.

Vilu Daskar

To you know who you are. Don't ever think about it.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

*peeps out of the corner, wearing a Chinese dress and heavy make-up and holding a big red fan.*

Jetthebinturong

... You sure you don't mean Japanese? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you just described yourself as a geisha.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 08, 2016, 05:06:33 PM
Spying? Who's spying? Del and I were simply standing near the balcony and just happened to hear what you were saying.
Russa was standing right behind us using binoculars.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 08, 2016, 06:17:22 PM
... You sure you don't mean Japanese? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you just described yourself as a geisha.
It's actually a red "Hanfu" dress. Something from Disney's Mulan. But I do kung-fu! I'm a maid worth fighting for!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 08, 2016, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 08, 2016, 05:06:33 PM
Russa was standing right behind us using binoculars.
You can throw stuff at her.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Walks out onto the back lawns infront of balcony* Is this place good?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 08, 2016, 04:34:15 PM
Oh, hey, Soren.  Uh, last thing we were doing was throwing stuff at people who were spying on us. ;D
Sounds good! ;D
*throws butter at Vilu*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

*Dips several strawberries in the chocolate fountain* *Eats a few* Want some, Sage?

Dotti Dillworthy

*Gets three chocolate-filled strawberries and throws them at Vilu*