The Skaven of Gen. Verminpoleon Ratteparte

Started by Blaggut, January 10, 2016, 09:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Hear ye, hear ye! Along the coast lay ensemble an army of Skaven! Among them the feared fighting force of Gen. Verminpoleon Ratteparte! They may look strange, and incompetent they are, but they are fearsome nonetheless! For they come from a portal from a dimension called 'Mozzflewir', though this Skavenspeak is hard to read. They say they were searats who nearly sacked Redwall under one named Cluny! And among them sits the most fearsome warrior, Timothy The Torso! After his head was severed by cannon fire, scientists from Clan Moulder used their experiments to keep the great warrior alive, sans head! Though he had fallen from his place as Champion while being experimented upon, he is scheming to assassinate the current one and retake his position as head (no pun intended) of his regiment!
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Your fluff is genius. You should get an account on Warseer or Dakkadakka. Will you be painting them?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

I'd love to but it looks hard dad my friend from largo who paints ALOT of armies (including showcase ones) will be helping me I.E doing all the work while I try and look important xD

And nah I don't have accounts on either, but I will soon. I wonder if The Under Empire forum is still alive.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

It should be. You should try painting some yourself, it's fun. Do you play Warhammer Fantasy or Age of Sigmar?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Blaggut

Probably AoS since its the newest but the lack of a point system is weird.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Do you want to play a game of Age of Sigmar on Universal Battle? It's an online wargame thing. You should check it out.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Had a horrid dream later knight! Dreamed that my standard bearer and all my assembled Stormvermin were somehow horribly bent and glued incorrectly and I hadnt noticed. Waking up was great.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Blaggut on January 16, 2016, 07:00:16 PM
Had a horrid dream later knight! Dreamed that my standard bearer and all my assembled Stormvermin were somehow horribly bent and glued incorrectly and I hadnt noticed. Waking up was great.

Oh dear. Will you be posting pictures soon?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Blaggut

Eeyup, and a phone. But once the image is on the 'pooter, how do I put it on the forum?
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Blaggut on January 20, 2016, 06:53:06 PM
Eeyup, and a phone. But once the image is on the 'pooter, how do I put it on the forum?

Upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack, and put it in Image tags.