News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Redwall Books

Started by Rosey, January 11, 2016, 09:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosey

What are your Top 3 favorite books? Who are your favorite Characters in them?
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Vilu Daskar

Mossflower, Martin.
The Rogue Crew, Skor Axehound.
Long Patrol, not sure whose my favorite in this one.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Aimless Gallivanter

Rakkety Tam, the squirrel warrior himself
The Sable Queen. Flandor
Doomwyte. Zaran the Black
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

The Legend of Luke, Vilu Daskar
Taggerung, Denya
Redwall, Matthias

Dotti Dillworthy

Mariel of Redwall, the mouse heroine herself
Mossflower, either Gonff or Martin
Triss, the squirrel heroine herself

Aimless Gallivanter

I was thinking about rereading the ones I put down when I realized that those are the only three I dont own :'(
im gay!!!!!!

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: aimlessgallivanter on January 12, 2016, 04:42:02 PM
I was thinking about rereading the ones I put down when I realized that those are the only three I dont own :'(
Aww...I feel you. I wish I had my very own copies of the books you mentioned, my collection is still incomplete (fourteen books out of twenty-two).

Captain Tammo

The Long Patrol - Tammo (of course!)
High Rhulain - Tiria and Leatho
The Legend of Luke - Luke the Warrior

aaaand just as a bonus:

The Pearls of Lutra - Emperor Ublaz Mad Eyes, a villain of villains with a skill like no other!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Niki Redwood

The Bellmaker-Mariel and Egbert
Loamhedge-Fenna
Gruntan Kurdy (but I forgot what book he's in...)

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rosey

Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Vilu Daskar

Rosey

Rosey -

Tam and Martin

Tough one. I like Martin the warrior definitely. I also loved Salamandastron, Lord Brocktree, Triss, and doomwyte. I think it would probably be easier the ones I don't like as much.

The ones that are my least favorite (But I still like them keep in mind) Are Redwall, Mattimeo, The bellmaker, Pearls of Lutra, Legend of Luke, Loamhedge, and the sable queen probably. I still love them all but these ones are definitely not as good as the others.

As for characters, I've always loved Rakkety tam the character, but the book not as much. It was very good but held to much of a lower standard to me.
I also loved Gulo . . .

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

clunylooney

Mossflower, Riverwyte the Mask or Martin. I can't choose (I also like Gonff)
Redwall, Cluny the Scourge
High Rhulain, Riggu Felis
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me