News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Hello everybody! Today we are about to put the drama back into your entire family getting dramatically murdered. It's the Redwall Abbey Talkshow! Today, we have the wonderful...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Hi.  Banya.  I'm a Hufflepuff.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Banya on January 12, 2016, 01:24:06 PM

Hello, Banya. So there's been a lot of chaos in the Forum Prom recently. How do you feel about that?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

I'll tell you how I feel about it, I love it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Ah, Hufflepuff! Nice house, wot! I'm a little Ravenclaw hare!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Dotti Dillworthy on January 12, 2016, 03:15:14 PM
Ah, Hufflepuff! Nice house, wot! I'm a little Ravenclaw hare!

If we are talking about houses I'm a Slytherin... Please don't kill me. XP
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

Y'all had to go to school! I was so good they let me skip it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

Ooh! Houses? I'm a fairly large Victorian-style house in a fairly urban area in a big town that likes to think it's a city. I have two stories and a very nice kitchen!

Faiyloe

*Coughs* I think Rus is a smart mouth Ravenclaw...

Blaggut

I live under a bridge, my hobbies include: Wargaming, Painting, and Eating Small Kidnapped Children. I keep the leftovers in my foot-length beard.
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

*Changes channel*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

*Shoves Rain aside and changes it back.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

The FNN has prior history.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.