Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I'm a Hufflepuff and proud ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

*walks onto stage* Good evening. Today, we will discuss what colors we appreciate the most. What do the colors you care for cause you to feel and why? Don't feel nervous, there is simply no wrong answer to this thought-provoking question. It is completely acceptable to take a moment and consider your answer- *cough* my apologies, I - *wheeze* *hack* *twitch* There sees to be something happening in my lungs. It is quite unpleasant. *gargle* *gasp* *cough* I - I am unsure of what it happening at this moment, but I - *Twitch twitch twitch twitch twitch* *pulls out a machete* oh dear, how did this machete mysteriously appear in my hands? *starts beheading everybody* This... this is actually quite enjoyable! I think I shall keep this machete!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Lady Amber

Eulaliaaa!

I have observed that nearly all the guests in this audience that I beheaded have exclaimed one simple word: Ouch. I believe it is a sign! This machete shall now be known as Ouch! My apologies, it is not very polite to shout. *gracefully chases after Amber in a very lady-like manner*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Amber

*Dumps bucket of icy water on Eul*

Izeroth

*Stands up*

*Draws pistol and shoots Eulalia*

*Sits down*

Machete-wielding maniacs never seem to account for the fact that there might be a pistol-wielding megalomaniac in the audience.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on January 13, 2016, 02:05:17 AM
*Stands up*

*Draws pistol and shoots Eulalia*

*Sits down*

Machete-wielding maniacs never seem to account for the fact that there might be a pistol-wielding megalomaniac in the audience.
Ahem.

*disentigrates Izeroth with laser pistol* Never bring a ballistic weapon to an energy weapon fight.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

*picks up machete, pressing a button on it* *machete explodes, killing everybody* I may have died with you guys, but I still won.

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on January 13, 2016, 03:13:51 AM
*picks up machete, pressing a button on it* *machete explodes, killing everybody* I may have died with you guys, but I still won.
You underestimate my power.... Armor. I win.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Banya

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 12, 2016, 02:13:52 PM
Quote from: Banya on January 12, 2016, 01:24:06 PM
Hi.  Banya.  I'm a Hufflepuff.

Hello, Banya. So there's been a lot of chaos in the Forum Prom recently. How do you feel about that?

Jolly good time, that's for sure.  It all makes for a good show, though I'm glad to not really be part of it.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ressurects all the dead people in the audience to be my eternal servants*  Don't. Kill. People. In. My. Studio!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

does every thread in the cellars eventually turn to to mass murder and chaos?
im gay!!!!!!