News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 20, 2016, 11:24:59 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 20, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Thank you Mr. Jet for the correction and the confirmation that Soren is indeed incapable of controlling the cellars. Though are the cellars truly uncontrollable? We have a second guest speaker here Mr. Vilu, ruler of the Daskar Empire claiming he can control the cellars with a iron fist. Is this true? We have seen some substantial results already, however only marginal success.

Mr. Vilu. Would you please explain to the audience how you plan to bring a amoeba of randomness such as the cellars into order? Also would you be so kind as to list your current success and failure ratio?
It's actually the Daskarian Imperium, please get it right. Yes, it is true, I just haven't been trying very hard. I like to give my citizens some elbow room. It's actually quite simple, first I gain the moderators trust and become a Local then Global moderator, next I wait till I become an Administrator, then I fire the rest of the staff, next I ban the former staff members, and then I rule the entire forum with an iron fist with King Groddil at my side, banning all who oppose me.

*Kicks Sand off the stage* *Turns on cameras* Hello, everybody, it's the Forum talkshow!
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

Hello, Forum, it's the Everybody Talk Show!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3