ABC Fictional Character Name Game!

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, January 20, 2016, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Let's play a fun game, guys!

The rules are simple:
1. I will start this game with a character whose name starts with 'A'. For example, Anya from Don Bluth's Anastasia.
2. To play, just make a reply with another character whose name starts with 'B' or any subsequent letter. And so on.
3. Please mention from what movie/show/game/book your character is from. Any production is allowed.
4. Don't include OCs. Canon characters only.
5. Have fun!

Example:
A: Anya (Anastasia)
B: Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter)
C: Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

Clear? Let's begin!

-----------------------------------------------------

A: Arthur Weasley (Harry Potter)

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dotti Dillworthy

E: Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dotti Dillworthy

Vilu Daskar

H: Harold (Harold and the Purple Crayon.)
By the way, what's an OC?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

@Vilu: Original characters, the ones created with imagination.

I: Isabella (Phineas and Ferb)

Vilu Daskar

Dotti Dillworthy

K: Krar the Woodwatcher (The Legend of Luke)

Jetthebinturong

Madoc (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

You missed L, so...

L:  Legolas (LotR)

Jetthebinturong

Wait... what? Looks at post. Wow... that's got to be the stupidest thing that I have ever done. That's like... a zen level of stupid.

Nico di Angelo (Percy Jackson)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dotti Dillworthy