ABC Fictional Character Name Game!

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, January 20, 2016, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

R:  Rhosgobel rabbits (The Hobbit movies ;D)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dotti Dillworthy

X: Xenophilius Lovegood (Harry Potter)

Vilu Daskar

Yomin Carr (I don't know who this is, I just saw it on HIAG's signature and assumed he was fictional.)

Dotti Dillworthy

@Sage: FYI, Ungatt Trunn is from Lord Brocktree, not the first Redwall book.

Z: Zira (The Lion King II: Simba's Pride)

Jetthebinturong

Jukka the Sling

B:  Bethany Cole (Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix)

Jetthebinturong

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.