News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Ive always gotten an elf vibe from it, but I suppose its probably Luna Lovegood
im gay!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

Does that badger have a question mark over it's head and is it holding a bird?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Hills covered by a fog.

@Vilu that is the number 4 and it looks as though the badger is holding a scroll of some sort.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Aimless Gallivanter

some kind of fox or wolf, a canine definitely. its got some cool aesthetic

and you're right it's a 4, and it's holding a scroll.
im gay!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

There's someone else with that picture.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Hills in the early morning or late evening.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

A gray head thing with a pointy nose, a red beard, weird black hair, two legs coming out of the head, and a white thing on top.

Rosey

Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Dotti Dillworthy

Perifaen

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dotti Dillworthy

Perifaen

Someone walking through a corridor.

@Mask here's my profile picture.
Spoiler

Dotti Dillworthy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.