News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

i love the leveret is so cute i like the Gypsy to though and Mathias
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Wow! :o You're a really good drawer! I love the leveret, it's really cute ;D
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

eualaia

EPIC art, how do i download it

also make more awesome pictures

WOT WOT
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

eualaia

matthias's sword needs a little work but awesome job osu!
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

It looks really good. I wish I could draw.... >:(

I have never imagined female creatures from Redwall having extra hair like the mousemaid.

Osu

Thank you, everybody~ now that Osu has a new computer and more free time, there ought to be more arts. x)

eulalia - for downloading, you should be able to right click on the image and then choose something like "save as..." if you're running Windows. <:3

Ceteruler - ya know, neither did I. I never pictured the characters with "headfur" or human hair or whatever it's called, and I never see the female characters with, erm, curves. But that character actually doesn't belong to me, so I drew her more like a human. ^^;
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Robert

The drawings are very very beautiful ;D ;D ;D. I did some drawings on paper but I do not have a scanner to put them on my computer  :'( Hmmm...I think I'll use the phone  ;)
Win For Redwall!!!

Nightfire

I thought the leveret was adorable. If it were real, then I'd adopt it! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tannsrall

Amazing work Osu I like the one of Matthias, wish I could draw that well. I have been trying to perfect my drawing but it needs work for example last Sunday I did nothing but sat on the computer looking at otters from Redwall and trying to improve.

As you can see it still needs work. Do you have Any tips that I could use?
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Nightfire

Well I wouldn't be able to give ye any tips, because that is incredible compared to what I've tried to draw in the past.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Osu

@Everybody - as always, thank you for your compliments~ :)

@Tannsrall - I think that's pretty good! I've seen other artists use a style like that and it always strikes me as whimsical and cute. The only suggestions I could give you would be to mold it more after my style, and that's not necessarily better, you know? I'm not an experienced artist nor am I much of a teacher.  ;) Are you trying to imitate any style in particular? For example, do you want it drawn exactly like the otters from the TV show? Or do you want it to look more like a real otter?

Looking at it now, the only thing I can really say is, perhaps, to redraw the footpaws to stand flatter, maybe by giving more form to the "toes" or by changing their position altogether. You may or may not want to give the "hand" paws more of a curve, either like human hands or like otter paws, either way or not at all. I don't see anything wrong otherwise, myself... I'm sorry I can't be much help to you! :C

I know BrookSkimmer is an artist, perhaps she could give you some better suggestions? :) I don't think she'd mind terribly if you asked! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwallfan7

You're good! I like to draw but I can't draw the redwall animals all that great, oh well... I guess I'll have to practice
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wolfstar

Whenever I see awesome art, I get a hint of jealousy in me because I can not draw that good. :(  I am still on stick figures.  And no I did not have a lot of practice.
Happy and kind.

Nightfire

Trust me, I haven't really gotten past stick figures either. You're not alone.

Dannflower Reguba

Um... Osu? Some not so nice things pop up when you click on the link for the long patroler...  :( :-X
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This